I would love for you to leave a comment on posts, but ask that all comments are made with love and honesty. Pea Fritters exists to help support families and mothers and I hope your comments add to that support rather than work to break it. Any comments that are offensive or a direct attack on a person will be removed.
- The content of our blog is a source of income for us and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- We will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that we have, in fact, used and that we feel will be beneficial to our readers.
- Products provided to us by our advertising partners for our review are given to us free of charge with no cost to ourselves. This does not ensure a positive review of the product in any way.
- You can trust us. We will always give our genuine opinion about a product or service whether or not we are partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so.
- Our number one priority is accuracy and fairness to our readers, and we would never compromise the truth just to make a dollar. Ever.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of our blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
We hold ourselves to the highest standards of integrity and strive to deliver interesting, helpful, and encouraging content while generating a small profit to compensate us for our time, research, and ideas. We love and appreciate our readers and make it our goal to be up front and honest with every post we write.
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see:http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
If you have any questions or concerns about any content on Pea Fritters, please contact me directly at email@example.com